We hope everything you need is on our website including our Live Chat facility where members of our Response Team are on hand to answer your query.

But if you would like to contact us in a different way, please see below.

Call us

Response – our Contact Centre is open from 7am - 7pm Monday to Friday. Call Freephone 0808 168 4555.

Outside of these hours, if you have an emergency repair (something which is causing significant damage to your home) you can contact us on the freephone number above.

Email us

Please email us by completing the form below including as much information as possible.



Write to us

Our head office address:

31 King Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1PD

Come and see us


Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm 

Michael Chaplin House, Station Road, Dereham, NR19 1DA


Monday 10am - 12pm, Thursday 2pm - 4pm

Cedar Lodge, Chiswick Avenue, Mildenhall, IP28 7BD


Monday 1pm - 3pm, Thursday 10am - 12pm

2 Pine House, Grange Road, Felixstowe, IP11 2JY

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory


How to make a complaint

Flagship aims to provide an outstanding service for our customers. However, we understand that sometimes things go wrong and you may be dissatisfied with the service you have received. Our aim is to ensure we put things right together as soon as they come to our attention.

If you remain dissatisfied about the decisions, actions or failures of Flagship or RFT, after we have had the opportunity to put things right, we will handle your issue as a complaint. You can contact us by using one of the methods above and once we receive your enquiry, a member of our staff will investigate the problem and try to find the best way to put things right, ensuring you understand what is happening and when.  

Once we have investigated and proposed a resolution to your complaint and you remain dissatisfied, you are able to request a review of your complaint by a senior manager so that we can ensure we have been fair, reasonable and made our best efforts to put things right.  

Following this, you can contact a “designated person” - either your Local Councillor or MP who will contact us directly to review your complaint further. Should you still be dissatisfied after the designated person has reviewed your complaint, you can refer the matter to the Housing Ombudsman Service.

If you choose not to refer to a designated person, you can approach the HOS directly eight weeks after we have closed your complaint. Further information can be found at www.housing-ombudsman.org.uk. Alternatively, you can contact them on 0300 111 3000.

Our complaints policy contains more information.